Roasted Chicken with Vegetables.
You can have Roasted Chicken with Vegetables using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken with Vegetables
- You need 500 gr of any boneless chicken.
- It’s of Brussels sprouts.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 6 of baby potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of Spices you like.
Roasted Chicken with Vegetables instructions
- Heat the unstick pan and sear chickens both sides. add some salt and black pepper.
- Place chickens in an oven tray. Mix baby potatoes with olive oil, salt and spices in another bowl..
- Place all vegetables between chickens in tray..
- Roast your chicken and vegetables in preheated oven till all them getting golden brown. Enjoy! 😊.