Creamy Tuscan chicken. Directions In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper.
Served in a rich and creamy sauce chock full of sun-dried tomatoes, dried herbs, and fresh spinach. A CREAMY & EASY CHICKEN BREASTS DINNER IDEA This Creamy Tuscan Chicken recipe is quick, super easy, and finger-licking good! Creamy Tuscan Chicken is an easy flavor-packed recipe that makes dinner time special! You can cook Creamy Tuscan chicken using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuscan chicken
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter cut up.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need of Salt pepper sprinkled.
- You need of Chicken prep.
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Sprinkle with salt pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle meat tenderizer, poultry seasoning, oregano.
- You need of Sprinkle OLD BAY HOT seasoning optional only gives flavor.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of your choices of peppers.
- You need 1 stalk of celery.
- Prepare 1 of heaping teaspoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
Parmesan cheese, fresh spinach and cherry tomatoes, Italian spices, succulent chicken breasts in a rich creamy garlic sauce make this a favorite restaurant dish at home. This easy boneless chicken breast recipe is an Italian food lovers dream come true! Creamy Tuscan Chicken with Spinach, Artichokes, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Capers. The chicken is coated with Italian seasoning, is quickly pan-seared and then covered in a delicious garlic cream sauce.
Creamy Tuscan chicken step by step
- Milk 4 tbsp of butter an 3/4 cup milk till well melted on low heat.
- Prep your chicken with ingredients listed for preponderance bottom side of chicken leaving top nice and untouched.
- Sprinkle w old bay bring to a slight boil all while stirring occasionally add celery.
- Add pepper after mixture starts to boil mix well flip chicken over to bottom side up continue cooking.
- In another microwave bowl add 1 tbsp of butter add 1/4 cup hot water microwave until almost melted mix well add cornstarch mixing until no clumps left add to pan mixing well.
- Continue cooking and pouring mixture over chicken as u cook n stir.
- Once fully cooked allow to rest with heat off for about 5 mins then cut and serve I cut mine and place on noodles.
The chicken breasts are moist and tender. I don't know about you, but one thing we nearly always have in the freezer, or can easily pick up from the store, is a few chicken breasts. Made with chicken, sundried tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, spices, cheese, and heavy cream, this is a perfect family-friendly recipe to whip up on any night of the week. Serve it over pasta or alongside Sauteed Mushroom and Garlic Breadsticks for a delicious dinner! Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.